Hairstyle Suitability Rating:
Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
A combination of short to long layers not blended together creates this flamboyant shape. This hairstyle needs strong product to hold and may not stay in place all day.
- Razor Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- 21 - 30
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 30 minutes
- Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.
- Lacquer and Moulding Cream
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style the Back Out Using Moulding Cream
Using moulding cream and your fingers grab the mid-lengths of your hair and then drag it out and upwards for a full and messy result.
2. Style the Left Side Forward and Wispy Using Moulding Cream
Apply a small amount of moulding cream to your fingers and then pinch the ends on the left hand side of your style down and forward for face-framing texture.
3. Style the Right Side Forward and Wispy Using Moulding Cream
Apply a small amount of moulding cream to your fingers and then pinch the ends on the right hand side of your style down and forward for face-framing texture.
4. Style Bangs Forward Using Moulding Cream
Apply a small amount of moulding cream to your fingertips and then using your fingers, rake through your bangs to the ends for hold and texture.
5. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. Pinch the clumps in different directions for a messier look.
6. Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then rub it into your roots while lifting your strands for added body. Be sure not to use too much moulding cream at the roots as this can result in a glugy and thick uncomfortable feel.
Lacquer is great for strong hold. A small amount is all that is required to finish and should be applied from an arms length distance to the entire style.