Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
This smooth and sexy hairstyle is cut short with still enough length left all over to be slicked back with a little gel or wax. This is a fab 'do for any special occasion and is best suited for those with naturally straight hair. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain style.
- Scissor Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel
Apply some some gel to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look.
2. Style Side Behind Ear Using Gel
Apply a small amount of gel to your fingertips, then place it at the roots above your ear and drag it through as you pull your hair behind your ear.
3. Smooth the Top Back Using Gel
Apply gel to the palms of your hands and then starting at the front hairline, drag your hands back over your head, smoothing as you go. For better gel distribution, we recommend using a fine tooth comb to work the gel through your hair.