Hairstyle Suitability Rating:
Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
Slick and smooth is the main idea for this look. The back and sides are jagged cut blending into the top which is left long enough to be swept to the side. This is best suited for those with naturally straight hair and will need a little product for hold and shine.
- Scissor Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
- Moulding Cream
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then pull it through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a textured look.
2. Style Sides Behind Ear Using Moulding Cream
Apply a small amount of moulding cream to your fingertips, then place it at the roots above your ear and drag it through as you pull your hair behind your ear.
3. Style Hair Back and to the Left with Fingers and Moulding Cream
Use your fingers and your moulding cream to pull your hair up and back while styling it to the left.