Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
Smooth and sexy is the main idea for this 'do. The sides and back are slicked back to maintain a neat finish to the edges, blending into the top highlighted length that swept up and back making it a great hairstyle to compliment a round face. Regular trims is needed to maintain this great look.
- Scissor Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a semi-wet, textured result.
2. Style Sides Behind Ear Using Gel-wax
Apply a small amount of gel-wax to your fingertips, then place it at the roots above your ear and drag it through as you pull your hair behind your ear. This will create a fresh, semi-wet result.
3. Smooth the Top Back Using Gel-wax
Apply gel-wax to the palms of your hands and then starting at the front hairline, drag your hands back over your head, smoothing as you go. For better gel-wax distribution, we recommend using a fine tooth comb to work the gel-wax through your hair.