Hairstyle Suitability Rating:
Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
This short and simple 'do is tapered through the back and sides, blending into the top jagged cut layers to sit flat contouring the head for a smooth finish. This style can also be worn up for texture depending on how you feel and where you're going. Short hair can be versatile if you want it to be.
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a semi-wet, textured result.
2. Style Sides Down Using Gel-wax
Using a small amount of gel-wax, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For a more textured, grungy look, use more gel-wax while pinching the ends as you go.
3. Flatten the Top Using Gel-wax
Apply gel-wax to the palms of your hands, and then starting at the top-back area, drag your hands forward, flattening your hair down as you go. For a wetter look use more gel-wax.
4. Style Bangs to the Right Using Gel-wax
Apply gel-wax to your fingertips then gently rake through your bangs, sweeping the hair to the right as you go. Gel-wax will give you shine and a soft hold.