Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
The back and sides of this pixie 'do is tapered into the head with the top layers left slightly longer and left to fall naturally contouring the head for a simple finish. This is a great style for those wanting a low-fuss look that is easy to manage with regular trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Scissor Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.
- Moulding Cream
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then pull it through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a textured look.
2. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
Using a small amount of moulding cream, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For added texture, pinch the ends as you go sparingly.
3. Flatten the Top Using Moulding Cream
Apply moulding cream to the palms of your hands, and then starting at the top-back area, drag your hands forward, flattening your hair down as you go. For a longer lasting style repeat this step.
4. Style Bangs to the Right Using Moulding Cream
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips then gently rake through your bangs, sweeping the hair to the right as you go. Be careful not to use too much product as it can become sticky and clumpy.