Choosing a hairstyle to wear can be a daunting task so we've put together 4 simple styles guaranteed to give you a different look everyday!.
This trendy look can be achieved in just a few minutes by following these easy steps:
- Apply smoothing hair gel or serum to your hair.
- Brush the top section of your hair backwards and then secure your hair into a half up half down hairstyle.
- For the sleek finish, spray some straightening balm into the loose lengths of your hair and then use your hair iron to straighten your hair.
Another good style that’s a cinch to create is the loose side knot.
- Apply a glossing cream or straightener to hair that is already damp
- Blow-dry your hair flat and smooth using a paddle brush.
- Pull your hair into a ponytail at the nape of your neck, leaving it loose and slightly to the side.
- Finally, twist it into a chignon that is flat and then secure with some hair pins and hairspray.
This is a very romantic look that’s just perfect for a day out.
- Start by spraying volumizing cream into your locks and then add dry shampoo in order to create a matte texture.
- Backcomb the hair at the top of your head and gently style all of your hair back.
- Secure your hair into a ponytail at the back of your head with an elastic band.
- Take the lengths of your ponytail and wrap it around your elastic to form a bun and then pin your hair into place using bobby pins.
- Finish with hairspray for hold.
- Take a pintail comb and create a deep part either on the left or the right side of your head, depending on your preference.
- Apply hairspray to keep your hair and part in place.
These everyday hairstyles are fun, trendy, and they look great, so give them a try today!.
To see how you'd look with any of these celebrity hairstyles, click on the images for a link to try the virtual hairstyle on your own photo or our model.