Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
This naturally curly mane is cropped short around the back and sides still allowing a little texture, blending into the top length that is jagged cut making it easy to style with a little gel to enhance the movement. This is a great look for those with fine to medium hair and needs regular trims to maintain shape.
- Scissor Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel
Apply some some gel to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look.
2. Style Sides Down Using Gel
Using a small amount of gel, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For added texture, pinch the ends as you go.
3. Pinch Hair for Texture Using Gel
Apply gel to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. For a messier look, pinch the clumps in different directions.