Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
This naturally wavy mane is layered all over to allow the natural movement of the kinks to do what they do best. This 'do is great for those with naturally wavy hair looking for a low-fuss hairstyle that is easy to maintain with regular trims. A little product is needed for hold and shine.
- Scissor Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a semi-wet, textured result.
2. Style Sides Behind Ear Using Gel-wax
Apply a small amount of gel-wax to your fingertips, then place it at the roots above your ear and drag it through as you pull your hair behind your ear. This will create a fresh, semi-wet result.
3. Style Hair Back and to the Right with Fingers and Gel-Wax
Use your fingers and your gel-wax to pull your hair up and back while styling it to the right.