Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
If it's a simple style with shape you're looking for, this might be the one. The sides and back are cropped short and close to the head, blending into the top which is left long enough to be swept back for a smooth look and feel. This style is great for those with fine to medium hair and needs a little product for hold and shine.
- Clipper Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Let the products dry naturally into your hair to create better hold.
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel
Apply some some gel to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look.
2. Style Sides Down Using Gel
Using a small amount of gel, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For added texture, pinch the ends as you go.
3. Style Hair Back and to the Right with Fingers and Gel
Use your fingers and your gel to pull your hair up and back while styling it to the right.