Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
The back of this short fancy 'do is tapered into the nape and smoothed down to achieve a flat finish, while the top is parted to the side with the ends pinched for texture and shape. This show-stopper 'do is perfect for day or night occasion and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain style and shape.
- Scissor Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.
- Hair Spray and Moulding Cream
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then pull it through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a textured look.
2. Style Sides Behind Ear Using Moulding Cream
Apply a small amount of moulding cream to your fingertips, then place it at the roots above your ear and drag it through as you pull your hair behind your ear.
3. Piece the Ends Using Moulding Cream
Apply a small amount of moulding cream to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the ends of your hair.
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.