Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
The back and sides of this short fancy do are tapered into the head to maintain a neat and tidy edge, blending into the top sliced layers that gives the over-all style plenty of texture and shape. This is a great hairdo for everyday wear and needs to be maintained with regular trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Razor Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 20 minutes
- Apply a small amount of hairspray to keep your ends flat and textured for longer.
- Hair Spray and Moulding Cream
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then pull it through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a textured look.
2. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
Using a small amount of moulding cream, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For added texture, pinch the ends as you go sparingly.
3. Piece the Ends Using Gel-wax
Apply a small amount of gel-wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the ends of your hair.
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.