Hairstyle Suitability Rating:
Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
This cool and sassy 'do is cut short around the sides and back and smoothed down maintaining a neat edge, while the top is pulled up and to the side top achieve this neat and tidy style. This look is easy to maintain with regular trims every 4-6 weeks and perfect for those with fine to medium hair.
- Scissor Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a semi-wet, textured result.
2. Style Sides Down Using Gel-wax
Using a small amount of gel-wax, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For a more textured, grungy look, use more gel-wax while pinching the ends as you go.
3. Style Hair Back and to the Left with Fingers and Gel-Wax
Use your fingers and your gel-wax to pull your hair up and back while styling it to the left.