Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
This short and messy 'do is all about texture and shape thanks to all uniform layers cut all over. The jagged cut ends makes it easy to style with a little wax or moulding cream for hold and shine. This a fantastic style to balance out a round face and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain style.
- Razor Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Fluff the styling products into the ends of your hair and pinch as you go to create textured edges.
- Hair Spray and Moulding Cream
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style the Back Out Using Moulding Cream
Using moulding cream and your fingers grab the mid-lengths of your hair and then drag it out and upwards for a full and messy result.
2. Style the Left Side Forward and Wispy Using Moulding Cream
Apply a small amount of moulding cream to your fingers and then pinch the ends on the left hand side of your style down and forward for face-framing texture.
3. Style the Right Side Forward and Wispy Using Moulding Cream
Apply a small amount of moulding cream to your fingers and then pinch the ends on the right hand side of your style down and forward for face-framing texture.
4. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. Pinch the clumps in different directions for a messier look.
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.