Hairstyle Suitability Rating:
Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
The back of this hairstyle is tapered into the head to contour the shape blending into the sides and back which is left long enough to be tucked behind the ears. This simple hairstyle is great for those with fine to medium hair and will need a little product for hold and shine.
- Scissor Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a semi-wet, textured result.
2. Style Sides Behind Ear Using Gel-wax
Apply a small amount of gel-wax to your fingertips, then place it at the roots above your ear and drag it through as you pull your hair behind your ear. This will create a fresh, semi-wet result.
3. Style Bangs to the Right Using Gel-wax
Apply gel-wax to your fingertips then gently rake through your bangs, sweeping the hair to the right as you go. Gel-wax will give you shine and a soft hold.