Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
The back of this highlighted hairdo is jagged cut for texture and easy styling blending into the top layers that are left slightly longer and smoothed out to frame the face for a contrasted look and feel. This fab 'do is great for those with naturally straight hair and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain shape.
- Scissor Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 20 minutes
- Use your fingers to pinch the moulding cream through to create this textured finish.
- Hair Spray and Moulding Cream
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style the Back Out Using Moulding Cream
Using moulding cream and your fingers grab the mid-lengths of your hair and then drag it out and upwards for a full and messy result.
2. Piece the Ends Using Moulding Cream
Apply a small amount of moulding cream to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the ends of your hair.
3. Flatten the Top Using Moulding Cream
Apply moulding cream to the palms of your hands, and then starting at the top-back area, drag your hands forward, flattening your hair down as you go. For a longer lasting style repeat this step.
4. Style Bangs Forward Using Moulding Cream
Apply a small amount of moulding cream to your fingertips and then using your fingers, rake through your bangs to the ends for hold and texture.
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.