Hairstyle Suitability Rating:
Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
This naturally dark mane is razor or jagged cut all over to achieve a textured look and feel that is easy to style with a little wax or moulding paste. This funky 'do is great to balance out a round face and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain shape.
- Razor Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.
- Lacquer and Moulding Cream
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then pull it through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a textured look.
2. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
Using a small amount of moulding cream, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For added texture, pinch the ends as you go sparingly.
3. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. Pinch the clumps in different directions for a messier look.
Lacquer is great for strong hold. A small amount is all that is required to finish and should be applied from an arms length distance to the entire style.