Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
This short fancy hairstyle is jagged cut or razor-cut all over to achieve a textured look and feel. The bangs are also jagged cut to frame the top of the face beautifully. This low-fuss hairstyle is perfect for those with round face shapes looking for an easy-to-style 'do. Regular trims every 4-6 weeks is needed to maintain style.
- Clipper Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel
Apply some some gel to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look.
2. Style Sides Down Using Gel
Using a small amount of gel, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For added texture, pinch the ends as you go.
3. Style Bangs to the Right Using Gel
Apply gel to your fingertips then gently rake through your bangs, sweeping the hair to the right as you go.
4. Pinch Hair for Texture Using Gel
Apply gel to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. For a messier look, pinch the clumps in different directions.