To align your eyes and lips, or to make adjustments after trying on the eye and lip makeup options, please use the below instructions.
1. Go to theÂ Virtual Hairstyler.
2. Go to the MakeupÂ section on theÂ left handÂ side of the Virtual Hairstyler.
3. Choose the facial area you'd like to apply the makeup to from the options ofÂ EyesÂ orÂ Lips by clicking on the tabs provided.
4. Click on the AdjustÂ button.
5.Â If necessary, use your mouse to make sure the circles line your eyes as shown.Â This will ensure the eye shadow, eyeliner and eyelashes apply correctly to your eyes.Â ClickÂ Next.
6. To use the lipstick and lip liner features, please use your mouse to outline your lips.
7. Press theÂ ApplyÂ button.
8. Click on the options provided in the makeup section to try on the virtual makeup. For step-by-step instructions, see thisÂ FAQ.
If your question or problem is not listed here then please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your registered email address or username so that we can assist you.
We also recommend taking a look at our guided tour. Click here to view the step-by-step video!