Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
This short and simple hairstyle is cut short through the back and sides, blending into the top layers which is left long enough to allow the natural waves to do what hey do best. This tidy look is easy to maintain with regular trims and will need a little product for hold and shine.
- Scissor Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a semi-wet, textured result.
2. Style Sides Behind Ear Using Gel-wax
Apply a small amount of gel-wax to your fingertips, then place it at the roots above your ear and drag it through as you pull your hair behind your ear. This will create a fresh, semi-wet result.
3. Style Hair Back and to the Left with Fingers and Gel-Wax
Use your fingers and your gel-wax to pull your hair up and back while styling it to the left.