Hairstyle Suitability Rating:
Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
This short and spiked-up 'do is cut short around the back and sides, blending into the top which is jagged cut for texture and easy styling. This look is easy to maintain with regular trims every 4-6 weeks and will need a little wax or moulding cream for hold and shine.
- Clipper Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Use your fingers to add height and texture into this style and allow the products to dry naturally.
- Moulding Cream
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then pull it through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a textured look.
2. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
Using a small amount of moulding cream, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For added texture, pinch the ends as you go sparingly.
3. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. Pinch the clumps in different directions for a messier look.