Hairstyle Suitability Rating:
Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
This short and textured hairstyle is cut close to the head around the sides and back blending in perfectly to the top which is jagged cut for shape and style. This hairstyle is versatile enough to be worn flat or spiked up with product.
- Clipper Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Use your moulding cream to shape, lift and piece out the strands of this hairstyle.
- Moulding Cream
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then pull it through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a textured look.
2. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
Using a small amount of moulding cream, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For added texture, pinch the ends as you go sparingly.
3. Flatten the Top Using Moulding Cream
Apply moulding cream to the palms of your hands, and then starting at the top-back area, drag your hands forward, flattening your hair down as you go. For a longer lasting style repeat this step.
4. Style Bangs Straight Up Using Moulding Cream
Apply a small amount of moulding cream to your fingers sparingly, then starting at your roots, apply the moulding cream as you drag your hair in an upwards motion.