Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
The back and sides of this cool short 'do are tapered into the head while the top is left slightly longer to be worn either slick and smooth to contour the head or wild and messy depending on mood or occasion. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain this shape.
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Let the products dry naturally to ensure that your hair stays in place.
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a semi-wet, textured result.
2. Style Sides Down Using Gel-wax
Using a small amount of gel-wax, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For a more textured, grungy look, use more gel-wax while pinching the ends as you go.
3. Flatten the Top Using Gel-wax
Apply gel-wax to the palms of your hands, and then starting at the top-back area, drag your hands forward, flattening your hair down as you go. For a wetter look use more gel-wax.
4. Style Bangs to the Left Using Gel-wax
Apply gel-wax to your fingertips then gently rake through your bangs, sweeping the hair to the left as you go. Gel-wax will give you shine and a soft hold.