Added: 30 Jul 2018
Reese Witherspoon wore a classic hairstyle and looked smashing at the LA premiere of Four Christmases. Her blazing bob was styled into magnificant waves which created movement and sex appeal. This sassy 'do is best suited to those with medium to fine hair textures who are also looking for extra body and bounce.
Reese Witherspoon is a bit of a hair icon I think. The reason is this: not only does she consistently look great, but she sets new standards with her hairstyles (or, she wears a fashionable hairstyle so well she makes it totally her own). Want proof? Check out her vintage retro hairstyle featured here.
If you want a hairstyle like this one, then here's 5 steps you might want to try (providing of course you've got medium length hair that's medium texture too):
1. Wash hair, towel dry and apply a little mousse before creating a side-part.
2. Using a medium or large radial brush blow-dry your bangs straight up and away from the part (aim the blow-dryer at your roots).
3. When bangs are dry divide hair into sections blow-drying the back and sides with the radial brush curling the ends under.
4. Wrap hair vertically around a large curling iron or large hot rollers and, starting with the bangs, complete the same process for entire mane.
5. To finish separate curls with fingers, piece the ends with a little wax and mist with lacquer.
Vintage retro hair is a popular hairstyle that will be around for a while so follow these steps and follow in Reese's footsteps too.