Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
The sides and back of this short wild 'do are tapered into the head maintaining a neat finish to the edges, while the top is sliced or razor cut to achieve maximum texture and height. The shape of this hairstyle is best suited to compliment a round face and needs product to pinch through the ends. Regular trims will help maintain the shape of this hairstyle.
- Razor Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Use your fingers to pinch the styling product through your hair to create a textured finish.
- Hair Spray and Moulding Cream
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then pull it through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a textured look.
2. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
Using a small amount of moulding cream, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For added texture, pinch the ends as you go sparingly.
3. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. Pinch the clumps in different directions for a messier look.
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.