Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
This razor cut hairstyle sits perfectly to compliment the jaw-line with its perfectly cut layers all through the back and sides. The long side bangs add to the shape of the style and completes the look brilliantly.
- Razor Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 20 minutes
- Pinch and twist your ends out with the wax to create this simple flick.
- Hair Spray and Moulding Cream
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style the Back Out Using Moulding Cream
Using moulding cream and your fingers grab the mid-lengths of your hair and then drag it out and upwards for a full and messy result.
2. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then pull it through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a textured look.
3. Softly Flick Sides Using Moulding Cream
Apply a small amount of moulding cream to your fingertips, and then starting about halfway down the hair shaft, pinch and drag the hair in a downward motion before flicking the ends out. Remember not to apply too much moulding cream as it will make your hair sticky.
4. Style Bangs to the Right Using Moulding Cream
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips then gently rake through your bangs, sweeping the hair to the right as you go. Be careful not to use too much product as it can become sticky and clumpy.
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.