Hairstyle Suitability Rating:
Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
The sides and back of this short brown 'do are tapered into the head while the top is jagged cut to achieve texture and shape best suited to balance out a round face. This hairstyle can be worn either up and messy or flat and neat depending on mood or occasion. Product is needed for shine and hold.
- Razor Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Use your fingers to add height and texture into this style and allow the products to dry naturally.
- Hair Spray and Moulding Cream
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then pull it through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a textured look.
2. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
Using a small amount of moulding cream, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For added texture, pinch the ends as you go sparingly.
3. Style Bangs Forward Using Moulding Cream
Apply a small amount of moulding cream to your fingertips and then using your fingers, rake through your bangs to the ends for hold and texture.
4. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. Pinch the clumps in different directions for a messier look.
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.