To find the non celebrity hairstyles, or to see our entire range of salon hairstyles, please follow these instructions:
The Hairstyles Box In The Virtual Hairstyler:
1. Go to the Virtual Hairstyler.
2. Click on the Hairstyles tab in the hairstyles strip at the top of the Virtual Hairstyler.
3. Go to the Hairstyles box on the left hand side of the Virtual Hairstyler and select your choices using the Styles, Length and Elasticity drop down menus.
4. Untick the Include Celebrities box and then press Search.
The hairstyles will then load in the Hairstyles Strip at the top of the Virtual Hairstyler for you to view and try with your photo/the virtual model.
For a step-by-step guide to searching for styles in our Virtual Hairstyler, click here to take a look at the video tour of our Virtual Hairstyler!
The Hairstyles Search:
1. Go to the Hairstyles menu along the top of any page.
2. Choose the Hairstyle Search option provided.
3. Select any or all hairstyle categories in step 1 by ticking the check boxes provided.
4. Select your gender.
5. Select any or all hairstyle attributes in step 2 by ticking the check boxes provided.
6. Tick the Salon box in step 3.
7. Click the Find Hairstyles button.
8. To view any of the hairstyles on your photo or our model, click on the Try On icon provided with each hairstyle.
If your question or problem is not listed here then please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your registered email address or username so that we can assist you.
We also recommend taking a look at our guided tour. Click here to view the step-by-step video!