Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
This formal hairstyle is clipper cut up and over the ears to keep the edges looking neat and tidy, blending into the top length that is left long enough to part on the side and sweep back for a formal finish. This is a fantastic hairdo for any occasion and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain shape.
- Clipper Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Let the products dry naturally to ensure that your hair stays in place.
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a semi-wet, textured result.
2. Style Sides Behind Ear Using Gel-wax
Apply a small amount of gel-wax to your fingertips, then place it at the roots above your ear and drag it through as you pull your hair behind your ear. This will create a fresh, semi-wet result.
3. Style Hair Back and to the Right with Fingers and Gel-Wax
Use your fingers and your gel-wax to pull your hair up and back while styling it to the right.