Hairstyle Suitability Rating:
Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
This low-fuss style is clipper cut short and close to the head to maintain a tidy finish to the edges, blending into the top length which is jagged cut and pinched with product for hold and shine. This is a fabulous style for any occasion and easy to manage with regular trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Clipper Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.
- Moulding Cream
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then pull it through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a textured look.
2. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
Using a small amount of moulding cream, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For added texture, pinch the ends as you go sparingly.
3. Style Hair Back and to the Left with Fingers and Moulding Cream
Use your fingers and your moulding cream to pull your hair up and back while styling it to the left.