Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
This formal 'do is cropped short up and around the ears maintaining a neat finish to the edges, while the top length is left long enough to style up for height and shape. This is a fantastic hairstyle for any occasion and perfect to frame a round face. Product is needed to keep this style in place.
- Clipper Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Let the products dry naturally into your hair to create better hold.
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a semi-wet, textured result.
2. Style Sides Down Using Gel-wax
Using a small amount of gel-wax, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For a more textured, grungy look, use more gel-wax while pinching the ends as you go.
3. Gel-wax and Pinch Hair for Texture
Apply gel-wax to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. For a wetter look, use more gel-wax.