Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
The back and sides of this short formal hairstyle is clipper cut short and close to the head blending into the top length that is left long enough to be styled up for height and lift. This makes it a great style to frame a round face and needs regular trims to maintain style.
- Clipper Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a semi-wet, textured result.
2. Style Sides Down Using Gel-wax
Using a small amount of gel-wax, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For a more textured, grungy look, use more gel-wax while pinching the ends as you go.
3. Style Hair Back and to the Right with Fingers and Gel-Wax
Use your fingers and your gel-wax to pull your hair up and back while styling it to the right.