Hairstyle Suitability Rating:
Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
This neat and tidy hairstyle is clipper cut short and close to the head around the sides and back, blending into the top length which is left longer to allow for height and lift. This is a great look to balance out a round face and needs a little product for hold and shine.
- Clipper Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Wax Hair Down at the Back
Apply some wax to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look. Pinch clumps of hair in different directions for a messier result.
2. Style Sides Down Using Wax
Using a small amount of wax, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward, pinching motion. For added texture, apply more pinching and more wax.
3. Style Hair Back and to the Left with Fingers and Wax
Use your fingers and your wax to pull your hair up and back while styling it to the left.