Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
The back and sides are cut neat and short blending into the top layers which are cut in uniform layers to be swept back for a tidy shape and feel. This hairstyle will need to be trimmed every 4-6 weeks and will need little product to style.
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a semi-wet, textured result.
2. Style Sides Behind Ear Using Gel-wax
Apply a small amount of gel-wax to your fingertips, then place it at the roots above your ear and drag it through as you pull your hair behind your ear. This will create a fresh, semi-wet result.
3. Smooth the Top Back Using Gel-wax
Apply gel-wax to the palms of your hands and then starting at the front hairline, drag your hands back over your head, smoothing as you go. For better gel-wax distribution, we recommend using a fine tooth comb to work the gel-wax through your hair.