Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
The back and sides of this black hairdo is cropped short but still long enough to be swept back while the top is jagged cut to allow for height and texture. A small amount of product is needed for hold and shine.
- Scissor Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel
Apply some some gel to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look.
2. Style Side Behind Ear Using Gel
Apply a small amount of gel to your fingertips, then place it at the roots above your ear and drag it through as you pull your hair behind your ear.
3. Style Hair Back and to the Left with Fingers and Gel
Use your fingers and your gel to pull your hair up and back while styling it to the left.