Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
This brunette mane is cropped short around the back and sides blending into the top length that is left long enough to sweep up and back for a fabulous look and feel. This is a great hairstyle for any occasion and best suited for those with naturally straight hair. Product is needed to keep this style in place.
- Clipper Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Let the products dry naturally to ensure that your hair stays in place.
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Wax Hair Down at the Back
Apply some wax to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look. Pinch clumps of hair in different directions for a messier result.
2. Style Sides Down Using Wax
Using a small amount of wax, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward, pinching motion. For added texture, apply more pinching and more wax.
3. Style Hair Back and to the Right with Fingers and Wax
Use your fingers and your wax to pull your hair up and back while styling it to the right.