Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
This dark mane is cropped short through the sides and back leaving the top length long enough to sweep back for a natural look and feel. This is a great hairstyle for any occasion and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain shape.
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Let the products dry naturally to ensure that your hair stays in place.
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a semi-wet, textured result.
2. Style Sides Down Using Gel-wax
Using a small amount of gel-wax, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For a more textured, grungy look, use more gel-wax while pinching the ends as you go.
3. Gel-wax and Pinch Hair for Texture
Apply gel-wax to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. For a wetter look, use more gel-wax.
4. Smooth the Top Back Using Gel-wax
Apply gel-wax to the palms of your hands and then starting at the front hairline, drag your hands back over your head, smoothing as you go. For better gel-wax distribution, we recommend using a fine tooth comb to work the gel-wax through your hair.