Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
This funky 'do is clipper cut short and close to the head through the sides and back keep the edges looking neat and sharp, while the length on the top is style up and back for height and shape. This bold 'do is perfect to complement a round face and needs product to keep it in place all day or night.
- Clipper Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Use your fingers to pinch the styling product through your hair to create a textured finish.
- Moulding Cream
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then pull it through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a textured look.
2. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
Using a small amount of moulding cream, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For added texture, pinch the ends as you go sparingly.
3. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. Pinch the clumps in different directions for a messier look.