Hairstyle Suitability Rating:
Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
Bradley showed up to the 86th Academy Awards sporting this cool hairdo that cut short around the sides and back while the top is jagged cut to achieve a textured and feel. This casual hairstyle needs product for hold and shine and regular trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Clipper Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Let the products dry naturally to ensure that your hair stays in place.
- Moulding Cream
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then pull it through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a textured look.
2. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
Using a small amount of moulding cream, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For added texture, pinch the ends as you go sparingly.
3. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. Pinch the clumps in different directions for a messier look.