Hairstyle Suitability Rating:
Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
This cool and casual hairdo is jagged cut all over to maintain a textured look and feel making it easy to style with a little wax or moulding gum. This hairstyle will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain shape and style.
- Scissor Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
- Moulding Cream
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then pull it through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a textured look.
2. Style Sides Out Using Moulding Cream
To get your sides to sit out, apply a small amount of moulding cream to your fingertips and then working mainly on the ends, pinch them while dragging the hair in an out and upwards motion. The more moulding cream and the more pinching that you apply, the more textured and pasty the result.
3. Style Hair Back and to the Right with Fingers and Moulding Cream
Use your fingers and your moulding cream to pull your hair up and back while styling it to the right.