Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
Uniformed cut layers allover gives this look a shaggy finish which is great for those with naturally straight locks. The front is left to fall to frame the top of the face which soften the over-all hairstyle. This 'do will need regular trims to maintain the shape.
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.
- Moulding Cream
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then pull it through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a textured look.
2. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
Using a small amount of moulding cream, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For added texture, pinch the ends as you go sparingly.
3. Flatten the Top Using Moulding Cream
Apply moulding cream to the palms of your hands, and then starting at the top-back area, drag your hands forward, flattening your hair down as you go. For a longer lasting style repeat this step.
4. Style Bangs to the Left Using Moulding Cream
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips then gently rake through your bangs, sweeping the hair to the left as you go. Be careful not to use too much product as it can become sticky and clumpy.