Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
This is a short and fancy 'do tapered into the back and sides of the head with jagged cut layers through the top for easy shape and easy styling. This short shaggy 'do is easy to maintain with regular trims every 4-6 weeks and will need a little product for hold and shine.
- Scissor Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.
- Moulding Cream
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then pull it through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a textured look.
2. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
Using a small amount of moulding cream, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For added texture, pinch the ends as you go sparingly.
3. Flatten the Top Using Moulding Cream
Apply moulding cream to the palms of your hands, and then starting at the top-back area, drag your hands forward, flattening your hair down as you go. For a longer lasting style repeat this step.
4. Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then rub it into your roots while lifting your strands for added body. Be sure not to use too much moulding cream at the roots as this can result in a glugy and thick uncomfortable feel.
5. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. Pinch the clumps in different directions for a messier look.