Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
The sides and back of this hairdo are tapered into the head while the top length is jagged cut for shape and texture. Product is needed to pinch through the ends for definition and regular trims every 4-6 weeks is needed to maintain style.
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Wax Hair Down at the Back
Apply some wax to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look. Pinch clumps of hair in different directions for a messier result.
2. Style Sides Down Using Wax
Using a small amount of wax, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward, pinching motion. For added texture, apply more pinching and more wax.
3. Style Bangs to the Right Using Wax
Apply wax to your fingertips then drag through your bangs, sweeping the hair to the right as you go. Pinching the ends will create soft texture.