Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
This Golden Globe Winner wore her short hair sweet and simple for the Show. The back and sides are tapered into the nape and sides, while the top is jagged cut and left slightly longer to sweep down and across to compliment the face. This hairstyle needs product for shine and hold and regular trims to maintain shape.
- Scissor Cut
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.
- Hair Spray and Moulding Cream
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then pull it through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a textured look.
2. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
Using a small amount of moulding cream, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For added texture, pinch the ends as you go sparingly.
3. Flatten the Top Using Moulding Cream
Apply moulding cream to the palms of your hands, and then starting at the top-back area, drag your hands forward, flattening your hair down as you go. For a longer lasting style repeat this step.
4. Style Bangs to the Right Using Moulding Cream
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips then gently rake through your bangs, sweeping the hair to the right as you go. Be careful not to use too much product as it can become sticky and clumpy.
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.