Heart Face Shape - Characteristics
Find out which characteristics make up a heart face shape.
Your face shape is heart!
A heart face shape requires haircuts, styles and makeup that will help to flatter and minimize the width through the forehead and bring balance to the narrow jawline and chin.
If you have a heart face shape then you'll recognize the following characteristics:
- Your face is longer than it is wide and has a wide width.
- Your forehead and jawline are a similar width in appearance.
- Your chin is noticeably pointed.
- Your cheek line and the sides of your face taper into your jawline.
- Your forehead is wide and round at your hairline.
- Your face is widest at your forehead but your cheekbones are also wide and pronounced.
All of these characteristics add up to face shape that is small and sweet and can be flattered with the right hairstyle and makeup choices.
To find out exactly what will work for your heart face shape when it comes to styling your hair and applying makeup, we recommend trying our Free Hairstyle Consultations and taking a look at the following links:
- Hairstyles for Heart Face Shapes
- The Right Hairstyle for Your Heart Face Shape
- The Right Bob Hairstyle for Your Heart Face Shape
- The Right Bangs for Your Heart Face Shape
- Hairstyles for Your Heart Face Shape: Short, Medium & Long
- Makeup Tips for Your Heart Face Shape
And browsing our range of hairstyles for looks that will suit a heart face shape.
If you've found this article without completing our Face Shape Quiz then click here to try the quiz now!