Oblong Face Shape - Characteristics
By Kate on 20 September 2011
Find out which characteristics make up an oblong face shape.
Your face shape is oblong!
If you have an oblong face shape then you'll recognize the following characteristics:
- Your face is obviously longer than it is wider and has a narrow width.
- Your forehead and jawline are a similar width in appearance.
- Your chin is pointed.
- Your cheek line and the sides of your face are straight.
- Your forehead is tall and wide and may be round at your hairline.
- Your face is widest at your forehead.
All of these characteristics add up to face shape that is one-of-a-kind and can be flattered with the right hairstyle choices.
To find out exactly what will work for your oblong face shape when it comes to styling your hair, we recommend taking a look at the following links:
- The Right Hairstyle for Your Oblong Face Shape
- The Right Bob Hairstyle for Your Oblong Face Shape
- The Right Bangs for Your Oblong Face Shape
- Hairstyles for Your Oblong Face Shape: Short, Medium & Long
- Find Your Perfect Hairstyle - Consultation
And browsing our range of hairstyles for looks that will suit an oblong face shape.