Round Face Shape - Characteristics
By Kate on 20 September 2011
Find out which characteristics make up a round face shape.
Your face shape is round!
If you have a round face shape then you'll recognize the following characteristics:
- Your face is pretty much the same width and length, creating a circle like shape.
- Your forehead and jawline are approximately the same width.
- Your chin is rounded in shape with no hard lines or angles.
- Your jawline is round and full in shape.
- Your forehead is wide and round at your hairline.
- Your face is widest at your cheekbones.
All of these characteristics add up to face shape which is very much symmetrical and usually features high cheekbones, that when combined with the roundness of your face, create a youthful look!
To find out exactly what will work for your round face shape when it comes to styling your hair, we recommend taking a look at the following links:
- The Right Hairstyle for Your Round Face Shape
- The Right Bob Hairstyle for Your Round Face Shape
- The Right Bangs for Your Round Face Shape
- Hairstyles for Your Round Face Shape: Short, Medium & Long
- Find Your Perfect Hairstyle - Consultation
And browsing our range of hairstyles for looks that will suit a round face shape.