Round Face Shape - Characteristics
By Kate on 20 September 2011
Find out which characteristics make up a round face shape.
Your face shape is round!
A round face requires haircuts, styles and makeup that will help to reduce the roundness and create a more flattering shape.
If you have a round face shape then you'll recognize the following characteristics:
- Your face is pretty much the same width and length, creating a circle like shape.
- Your forehead and jawline are approximately the same width.
- Your chin is rounded in shape with no hard lines or angles.
- Your jawline is round and full in shape.
- Your forehead is wide and round at your hairline.
- Your face is widest at your cheekbones.
All of these characteristics add up to face shape which is very much symmetrical and usually features high cheekbones, that when combined with the roundness of your face, create a youthful look!
- Hairstyles for Round Face Shapes
- The Right Hairstyle for Your Round Face Shape
- The Right Bob Hairstyle for Your Round Face Shape
- The Right Bangs for Your Round Face Shape
- Hairstyles for Your Round Face Shape: Short, Medium & Long
And browsing our range of hairstyles for looks that will suit a round face shape.
If you've found this article without completing our Face Shape Quiz then click here to try the quiz now!