Triangular Face Shape - Characteristics
By Kate on 20 September 2011
Find out which characteristics make up a triangular face shape.
Your face shape is triangular!
If you have a triangular face shape then you'll recognize the following characteristics:
- Your face is longer than it is wider.
- Your jawline is wider than your forehead.
- Your chin is square and/or flat in shape.
- Your jawline is broad and strong.
- Your cheekbones are straight and taper from your jaw to your forehead.
- Your forehead is narrow.
- Your face is widest at your jawline.
All of these characteristics add up to unique face shape which can be flattered with the right hairstyle and makeup choices.
To find out exactly what will work for your triangular face shape when it comes to styling your hair and applying makeup, we recommend taking a look at the following links:
- The Right Hairstyle for Your Triangular Face Shape
- The Right Bangs for Your Triangular Face Shape
- Hairstyles for Your Triangular Face Shape: Short, Medium & Long
- Makeup Tips for Your Triangular Face Shape
- Find Your Perfect Hairstyle - Consultation
And browsing our range of hairstyles for looks that will suit a triangular face shape.