Diamond Face Shape - Characteristics
By Kate on 20 September 2011
Find out which characteristics make up a diamond face shape.
Your face shape is diamond!
A diamond face shape requires haircuts, styles and makeup that will bring out the best in the narrow and full features that combine to create its unique shape.
If you have a diamond face shape then you'll recognize the following characteristics:
- Your face is longer than it is wider.
- Your forehead and jawline are a similar width in appearance.
- Your chin is noticeably pointed.
- Your jawline is long, narrow and tapers into a point.
- Your cheeks are high and pointed.
- Your forehead is narrow.
- Your face is widest at your cheekbones.
All of these characteristics add up to stunning face shape that closely resembles the shape of the gem it is named after! A diamond face shape can be flattered and its great features highlighted with the right hairstyle and makeup choices.
To find out exactly what will work for your diamond face shape, we recommend trying our Free Hairstyle Consultations and taking a look at the following links:
- Hairstyles for Diamond Face Shapes
- The Right Hairstyle for Your Diamond Face Shape
- The Right Bangs for Your Diamond Face Shape
- Hairstyles for Your Diamond Face Shape: Short, Medium & Long
- Makeup Tips for Your Diamond Face Shape
And browsing our range of hairstyles for looks that will suit a diamond face shape.
If you've found this article without completing our Face Shape Quiz then click here to try the quiz now!