Bad Hair Solutions: Split Ends and Hair Breakage
By Kate on 9 April 2012
If split ends and hair breakage are getting you down, fix them with these easy solutions!
Split Ends and Hair Breakage
Problem: ends are frayed and splitting and hair breaks off, even when doing something as simple as brushing your hair.
- Regular trims.
- Gentle hair washing every other day with sulphate free shampoo.
- Avoiding hash hair chemicals, especially anything containing ammonia.
- Letting hair air dry as often as possible.
- Using strengthening hair care products that contain keratin and proteins.
- Applying regular hair treatments, specially formulated shampoos and conditioners for damaged strands, and heat protection products.